The Ins and Outs of a Dental Discount Plan
We are happy to see patients whether they have insurance or not! We want you to be able to take care of your dental needs without having to worry about cost. So, in addition to our convenient payment options, your Lincoln dentist near me offers a dental discount plan to our patients without dental insurance. Our dental discount plan has a yearly membership fee. Once this is paid, you can reap the benefits of cleanings and other discounted services! See below to learn more about our convenient and affordable dental discount plan that helps make dental treatment more affordable.
Dental Discount Plan Vs. Dental Insurance:
|Discount Plan||Dental Insurance|
|Yearly maximum limit paid toward treatment||NO||YES|
|100% guarantee on treatment costs||YES||NO|
|Claims and EOBs||NO||YES|
|Limitations or procedure denials||NO||YES|
|A “missing tooth” clause||NO||YES|
*A waiting period will apply if yearly membership fee has not been paid.
- 2 regular dental cleanings in a 12 month cycle
- All x-rays
- Comprehensive exam
- Toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste at each visit
- 25% discount on select procedures (can not be combined with other offers).
LDP offers discounts on the following procedures:
- White Fillings
- Regular Cleanings
- Deep Cleanings
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Dental Crowns (Excludes Cosmetic Crowns)
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Night Guards
- Root canals
- This discount plan is only for patients without any dental insurance or other discount plan and cannot be used in conjunction with any insurance plans, discount plans, workers compensation benefits, or dental benefits under an automobile medical insurance claim.
- This dental discount plan can only be used at Nebraska Family Dentistry locations. For a list of locations please ask our patient coordinator or visit the locations page.
- This discount plan is non-refundable. Payment is due at the time services begin and cannot be returned should you choose not to take advantage of the other member benefits throughout the year.
- Benefits are for a 12-month cycle. At the end of the 12-month cycle, if you choose to reinstate your membership, payment must be made before services can proceed.
- Discounts in this plan cannot be used with any other promotion or offer.
- Your portion for any treatment is due at the time of service or a payment plan must be arranged.
$295 membership fee
This fee is yearly based on the month you signed up for the plan. For example, if you signed up for a dental discount plan in June or 2014, your membership will be good from June 2014-June 2015. Should you choose to reinstate your membership, your $295 membership fee will be due before services can proceed under the discount plan.