Gentle Dental Care
The Perfect Fit for Your Whole FamilyDentists at Lincoln Family Dentistry help all members of your family relax and feel right at home with minimally-invasive procedures. We provide affordable dental care, using the most advanced equipment while taking the time to provide gentle care for even the youngest members of your family.
Kid Friendly: For a Lasting First ImpressionBy age three, it’s important for children see a dentist regularly to ensure they build a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. The doctors at Lincoln Family Dentistry are great with children, talking to them about procedures to help them feel comfortable while also making the experience fun. They are very patient and have a feather-soft touch. The X-ray equipment is high-speed and has a low-dose digital radiography for safer and more accurate dental care. There are many pediatric or children’s dentists in Lincoln, NE, but we would be happy to see your children at our office and offer the convenience of seeing the entire family. We will provide an experience that keeps kids coming back to the dentist with a smile.
Preventive Care for ChildrenWe can avoid nearly all invasive dental procedures with regular cleanings and exams. One appointment at our office will include the following for your child:
- We will examine the development of your child’s upper and lower jaw (dental arches). We will check tongue position, adenoids, and tonsils to verify they are growing and developing properly.
- We will patiently instruct your child on how to brush and floss his or her teeth. Our goal is to create healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- To ensure your child develops the most excellent possible facial form, profile and bite, the Dr. will examine your child for orthodontic-related problems and will make treatment recommendations if necessary.
- We offer various services especially for children, including dental sealants to prevent cavities.
Check out the “What is Nebraska Family Dentistry?” video
Our Amenities and Services
For patients with a dental anxietyEven though we have gentle dentists, we understand that previous dental trauma can cause huge anxiety or dental phobia. It is because of this that we sought a sedation dentistry solution that would most benefit our patients and help tame those fears. As far as disadvantages are concerned, there is really only one: as with almost any form of sedation dentistry, you will not be able to drive yourself to and from the procedure and you will be restricted on your activities for the remainder of the day.
Adult and Senior Dental CareLincoln Family Dentistry sees patients of all ages. The doctors and staff are compassionate and sensitive to patients with dental fears as we understand there are many adults who have either never seen a dentist or have had previous bad experiences in their childhood or young adulthood that have caused anxiety and fear. Whether this is your first time to the dentist, you have a dental emergency, or you are coming in for a bi-annual cleaning and exam, our dentists will make you feel right at home and address any dental concerns you may have. As we age, our teeth do as well, but there are ways to help keep your smile looking beautiful for a lifetime. Whether it is professional whitening or a complete smile makeover such as veneers or dentures, our dentists can work with you to choose the option that you are most comfortable with.
Click the button below to check out the “Relax: Let us take care of you” Digital Brochure.
Preventative Care for Adults:We can avoid nearly all invasive dental procedures with regular examinations and cleanings. One appointment at our office will include the following:
- We will first spend some time talking with you and determining what your goals are for your smile, current oral health habits, and any areas of change or discomfort you are experiencing.
- We will examine your bite and the health of your teeth and gums. Only necessary x-rays will be taken (usually once a year) to ensure there are not any dental problems lurking in between teeth where we are unable to see. X-rays also show us your bone to make sure it is at a healthy level to support your teeth.
- A regular prophylaxis (cleaning) will be performed once it is determined that bone and tissues are healthy. If they are not, other options will be discussed with your hygienist and doctor to determine an excellent course of treatment; sometimes a deeper cleaning is required.
- The doctor will also perform an oral cancer screening when he or she completes the examination.
Visit us at Lincoln Family Dentistry and we will be happy to be your family dentist in Lincoln, NE!Thank you for choosing Lincoln Family Dentistry. For your convenience, we have made our new patient forms available for you to download and fill out, in your spare time before you get to the office.
To make things easier we added our patient forms
so you can fill them out at your convenience.
If you want to fill out your form digitally, use tools like Adobe Acrobat Reader to help you fill in your answers.
Find out more about Dental Flexible Payment Options and Monthly Payment Plans
to Make Dental Treatment Affordable by clicking the logos below:
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has dental clinic locations in all parts of Lincoln! Choose “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.