Lincoln Dental Clinics: Finding Low-Cost Dental Care in Lincoln, NE
Annual Plan Benefits For Lincoln Dental Plans
Lincoln Dental Clinics: Finding Low-Cost Dental CareIn order, to have low-cost dental care, you need to have an affordable dentist. Notice that we say “affordable dentists” and not “cheap dentists.” Finding a low-cost dentist means not substituting quality for the price.
- The optimal option for low-cost dental care is financing on approved credit (FOAC), which allows patients to make monthly payments with low or no interest. Our practices do offer dental payment plans practices that eliminate the need for an outside lender.
- We take almost all dental insurance plans and are in a contract with them. By using PPO dental provider, your dental care cost can be to a minimum.
- If you do not have dental insurance, consider using Dental Plan. A good dental plan is Lincoln Dental Plans, plan available to patients in Lincoln, NE.
Lincoln Dental Plans offers discounts on the following procedures:
All X-rays Comprehensive Exam 2 Emergency Exams 2 Routine Dental Cleanings (Every 12 Months) 25% Discount on Select Procedures
Lincoln Dental Plans also covers the following dental treatments
If financing isn’t an option, consider your alternatives. There are several other low-cost dental care solutions to explore.
Low-Cost Dental Care alternatives:
Dental Schools Many dental schools provide a wide range of dental services at a reduced fee. Most of the work is performed by dental students under the supervision of their teachers. It takes longer for any appointment. But the dental services are offered for low-income families and families that are looking for very low-cost dental care.
Dental Clinics for Low Cost Dental Care A low-cost dentist can often be found at your local dental clinic. In some cases, these dentists can even provide their services at no cost to you. People’s City Mission and Lancaster Health Department / Dental unit offer low-cost dentists.
More About Low-cost Dental CareAn execellent way to have a low-cost dental care is to have regular dental cleanings and dental exams. By doing those, problems can be detected at their earliest stage, therefore keeping your dental cost to a minimum. The last thing you want to do is let your problems get worse by ignoring them – this may cause long-term suffering and additional health problems, and will likely cost you a lot more in the long run. If you do have a dental problem, you need to find a low-cost dentist near you call us. We will be glad to help you!
Find out more about Dental Flexible Payment Options and Monthly Payment Plans
to Make Dental Treatment Affordable by clicking the logos below:
Check out the “What is Nebraska Family Dentistry” video.
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has dental clinic locations in all parts of Lincoln! Choose “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.